Win the role by rocking that audition.
There's a saying in the biz, "Amateurs think they can get up and do it. Professional know they need to prepare".
It says it all. Most folks walk into auditions winging it. If you're serious about winning a role, you need to prepare.
Here's what each session includes:
* Polishing the perfect monologue
* Polishing that perfect song
* Prepping your music for the audition
* Planning how you'll prepare before the audition
* Planning what you'll do during the audition.
* Learning techniques for managing nerves
* Best Practices for "day of"
Most singing actors learn about auditions shortly before the audition date. Feel free to call me after you've booked your session and we can chat about anything you need me to know in advance.
"Amateurs think they can get up and do it. Professional know they need to prepare"
Dislaimer: I am a performer and a voice teacher, NOT an accompanist! If you are looking for an accompanist coach, that ain't me kid.